Welcome to My Blog

Welcome to my first ever blog. I am 27 years old, and I have absolutely no idea where that puts me in the spectrum of ages of people starting their first blog.

Just a little bit of background information about me which will help set the scene for this blog.

1. I am a practical person....hence why I am writing a numbered list and not getting all wordy.
2. Once again, I am practical. I like to make decisions based on overall benefit to my community, family, friends, environment, and lastly myself.
3. What feels good right now is hardly ever what's right.

I intend to populate this blog with little tid-bits that I pick up, or dream up. They will be things that I want to remember for myself, and come back to in discussion with those who read this.

Lastly, I am excited to start this blog so older sibling of pickles (yes, inside reference to maintain anonymity) can have a blog neighbor. I can't recall any one of our other friends doing this. I have always been very impressed by older sibling of pickles (OSP) blog, and OSP encouraged me, without knowing, to starting this.

Nuff' said - enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Setting Sun

60 Seconds of Wisdom - Making Your Bed

Love Your Neighbor